Created by Ryan
2 -whole wheat pizza crusts
1- can of black beans (or you can cook your own-cheaper, less salt)
2- 10 oz cans of chicken (or cook own chicken breasts and chop)
choice of cheese (mozzarella for us- you choose how much)
1- yellow onion
1- green pepper
1) Preheat over to pizza crust temperature.
2) Heat chicken on stove top. We add a little of Mrs. Dash seasoning. While chicken is heating bring beans to a boil. Then, smash beans in bowl to make refried beans.
3) Cut pepper into chunks and onion into slices
4) Put pizza crust on pizza pan. Spread beans over crust leaving edge of crust clean. Spread chicken over beans. Next, add desired amount of cheese, onion and pepper.
5) Bake as directed on pizza crust or until brown. Serve pizza with guacamole and salsa.