I recently found the website The Dating Divas. It’s a group of women who blog about dating their husbands and strengthening their marriages. While browsing the website I found a ton of DIY gifts and date night ideas. It has great resources!
I wanted to write this post for two reasons.
1) To let you know about this awesome resource if you did not know about it already!
2) It is Friday so I thought some date night ideas could be good! If you haven’t got to spend quality time with your spouse lately this weekend would be a great time to do so. (I know I am looking forward to my Friday night with Ryan!) Seeing how it is Friday and you may not have much time to plan I chose some easier, but still unique date ideas!
- Take a little car ride to have an “I Spy” date
- Have a little fun at home with a “Sherlock Holmes” date
- Lounge around and play “The Newlywed Game”
- Gather some survival items for the “Cast Away” date