I was thinking I needed to add more veggies to my diet, but was having a hard time deciding how I was going to do that without adding some kind of dipping sauce. Well here is the answer! On my extra day of (Thank you Labor day!) I cooked some of these and some more breakfast bowls!
Bag of carrots
Mrs. Dash Original Blend
1) Wash off carrots and cut ends off. (No need to peel, but if you want you can.)
2) Slice carrots into thin pieces. Warning! Do not cut finger with peeler!
3) Pour oil over carrots. Make sure all carrots are covered in oil. Don’t put too much though!
4) Spread out on cookie sheet and sprinkle with Mrs. Dash seasoning.
5) Cook in oven at 350 for about 18-20 minutes. (For this small batch I did 18 minutes. Also, depends on how crispy you want them.)
6) Serve and enjoy!
What other kind of vegetables do you think would be good like this?