I am headed off to the grocery store to pick up some food for our delicious meals for the week. Which made me want to share a recipe with you that is high in protein and full of nutrients!
Chicken, Broccoli and Almond Frittata
1 package of steamed broccoli
2 cooked/diced chicken breast
2/3 cup of sliced almonds
1 cup cottage cheese
1. Steam broccoli (I use the steamers that go in the microwave)
2. Crack eggs into big bowl.
3. Add all ingredients into egg bowl.
4. Pour into greased glass pie pan.
5. Cook for 45-60 minutes at 350.
Slice and enjoy! I added salsa to mine as well to get more veggies. Yummy! I also freeze the left overs for an easy meal/snack for later! Hope you enjoy! Oh and just in case you were wondering it has about 29 grams of protein in a slice if you create 8 slices.
This was my first frittata and I loved it! If you have any frittata recipes please share below in the comment section.