1. Purchase these from the store or gather them from your garden.
(Tomato, onion, potato, zucchini and squash)
2. Use a sharp knife (we use Cutco Trimmer #1721) to slice veggies thinly.
3. Chop onion and put in the bottom of baking pan.
4. Line veggies up in pan on top of onions.
(I did a row without potatoes for myself and the rest with potatoes for Ryan.)
5. Bake in oven at 400 degrees until potatoes in middle are soft.
6. Add cheese, thyme, salt and pepper to taste when you take it out of the oven.
Until Next Time- Truly Love,